View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: it seems eeriely quiet of late

It is the same up here too .... okay there are shops closing down we all know of Woolworths and one or two others that went to the wall, but the car parks are full the shops full ................. the wifes favourite saying when we go out "and they say there is no money about........what the f*** are this lot doing window shopping", and she is right......thats her moan when we can't get a disabled parking bay !!!
As i stated earlier our lass thinks i am a step short of a stairwell, but i have been hoarding and buying some stuff for survival..........every time i limp in the house she says "hey up here comes action man, fainted at your birth, could'nt bat a ball".......and she's right.
But as stated everybody mentions the "credit crunch" yet all are going around without a care..........it is so ................... false so disturbing.
Like the shock is gonna be so big when it happens so big many will be so caught out they will succome to anything any suggestion, and the more normal things are made to be more tranquil the bigger the shock and the more of the population will be dumbed down into bending at TPTB's will.

kindest regards and thanks for all your comments they are fantastic Dave Caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote