View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: it seems eeriely quiet of late

Absolutely, blastawaycas. to harken back to my faves the HalfPastHuman guys, this period is going to be a "good news" time by most of the MSM. Gonna hit the fan a little bit later. Meanwhile the PTB rob the banks LOL.

Actually, it may not be quite that bad, but what is being done in this country to "save the situation" is not going to work. All the money to banks, but who can really get a loan? How do you captialize debt, which is what this country has been running on for years? Eventully (mid to late summer) everyone will figure, and I expect things to fall apart then.

I have a friend who gets an investment newsletter who assures me inflation will hit in the uS in summer. (And he's not a HPH follower)

Ready for $8USD for a gallon of milk, guys?

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
Forgive me for bringing this up and seeming to whinge about it......cos you would'nt normally would you........it could be me morphine patches and painkillers playing games with me mind....which would then lead me to all kinds of critisism...which i am used to....you wanna hear our lass !!

Anyhow what was i on about ???????
Front door locked ? Oh the dogs need a pee?

I remember it seems to have gone into a lull of late like holy sh*t something big is about to blow and we are getting 10 minutes respite before the relief valves pop !

Does anybody else feel the same as me !

It could be my paranoia, but my guts tell me not.

for instance little mention in the media of anything of late but its all still happening monetary crisis.....afghanistan...iraq....north korea....china....volcanic activity.....weather.......niburu........2012..... ..could be me !! but i don't think so ..it seems the calm before the hurricane.

kindest regards dave caster
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote