View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Power To The People

THE ULTIMATE BUREAUCRACY
When you read the sneering comments of the gold-hating, central bank-defending hired intellectuals, know what motivates them most of all: to eliminate the ultimate veto power in the hands of the common man and woman. This is the power to say: "I am cutting off your access to additional fiat money. I am therefore cutting your budget."

The average person does not think in these terms. He thinks only: "I want gold, not an IOU to gold." That is all it takes to cut the budgets of the bureaucrats.

When you hear an intellectual attack gold, think to yourself: "A well-paid performer." Think: "The bureaucrats' best friend."

We are losing our liberties to the bureaucrats. There is only one sure defense: cut their budgets. Until central banks are eliminated, simply by revoking their charters and thereby eliminating all of their governmental authority, there is no way to veto the expansion of bureaucracy.
So, if we ever want to recover our lost liberties, we must get the Federal government to take three steps.
  1. Revoke the Federal Reserve's charter.
  2. Repeal all legal tender laws.
  3. Enforce contracts, including gold contracts.
Simple! Also nearly impossible . . . until the Federal Reserve visibly ruins the economy.

I trust the Federal Reserve to achieve this in full public view. Why? Because it is the ultimate bureaucracy, for it prints its own money. It sets its own budget. It has almost unchallenged power, yet its employees are not its owners. There are no owners – not owners who can pocket the profits. This is a universal recipe for disaster.

CONCLUSION
The case for gold as money is the case for cutting the bureaucrats' budgets. It is therefore the case for the restoration of our liberties.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote