View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
They insisted the thread was to be pulled, and pulled it was. They have full printouts of entire thread. As far as I am aware it is not archived anywhere. Unfortunate loss, so many good kind souls have put their hearts into that. String pullers will always win.
They always seem to know when I haven't been able to save.

The last time this happened, I was asked why they would do this, if they want disclosure. They being those in control of making the decisions of what and when can be disclosed, and even deleting and retracting information already given. They being the "string pullers" as you have put it.
Myself, I think that there are some of the string pullers not wanting disclosure.
They've tried to stop and discredit you in almost every way possible. And failed. So now they are trying to stop it by removing your audience.
By letting you give a little bit, then taking it away in such a manner. They are making the people feel frustrated, disheartened, and finally, disinterested and they leave.
In 5 years I've been observing these forums, I've seen this happen many times, and lost many friends.

this of course is my own opinion as to why this keep happening. I could be wrong, as I haven't talked to the "string pullers" in person. But I just wanted to leave my idea here, incase anyone was getting disheartened, frustrated. They might see a view as to a possible reason why.

My suggestion; Save/back up daily to paper, disk, flash. Then when they do it again, you can go back at them.

BTW

Then we could be bad little students, and copy and paste! Wouldn't that p*ss them off! ROFL.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-10-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote