View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #433
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I couldn't say what was valuable to anyone else. That's going to be subjective, but to me, it's greatest value was it ability to trigger or restimulate. Abraxasinas presented a lot of the ideas in Archetype form. That cuts to the identity level of work. And will conjure goal sets, and their counter goal sets, and you know how much potential electro-magnetic juice can be enlivened in those areas.

Normally, that would be considered a bit of a slap awake, but with the window of opportunity to process shrinking, I can't say it's a bad thing to dump people in their "soup" to either sink or swim. I don't like to say it, but I think many otherwise together people are going to lose it, for want of a little clearing work on their primary issues.

These buttons have to be softened, and arguably, Abraxasinas was doing the service of pushing a LOT of buttons on people. Under normal circumstances that would be a provocative activity, but under the pressures of having to unpack our baggage, this wake up call was serene compared to the ones available on the next pass of the clearing/purging wave.

Enough have now done enough of their clearing to avoid our collective consciousness pulling in extinction level catastrophies to start people waking up, but events like the Haiti, Chile, Banda aceh, and Chinese quakes are related to this energetic rebalancing, and there are other REALLY unpleasant ones waiting on the horizon, like the total economic collapse, and some ugly wars, and continued eroding of civil liberties, should we force the Law of Attraction to have to rub our noses in it before we wake up the rest of the way.

thanks for asking. I enjoyed answering, even if largely off topic for the thread.

Oh, I've had the opportunity to check into some of the AI stuff you were asking about, and it seems that yes indeed, it is a factor right now, and not insignificant. purely man made.
Quote:
Abraxasinas belongs here. He belongs here because people are learning, and growing, and having their internal issues dragged out before their eyes, so they can finally confront them and do something about their stagnant conditions.
Quote:
the point is, don't banish him from everybody. some were still getting somewhere in the discernment lesson. Banish him from your own person, and move on, if that's your choice.

I did not have to look too far for support of the thread now did I?

Last edited by BROOK; 03-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.