View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:35 AM   #432
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I think my God has their backs. Now not only can I apparently not do your getting it for you, but I'm expected to do your paying attention for you too? what thread is this that it is supposedly funny that I support, Hmmm? Show me this thread. I'd love to see it, and I'd especially love to see one word of support I've given to it. What I've said I support (and this is a good time to pay especially close attention so you don't miss it again) is peoples right to discuss things they are interested in and which are giving them opportunities to discern things, learn things, and grow. You won't find anything posted by me that agrees with any tenets put forth by Abraxasinas, or the Thuban council. Now if you got this far without your mind wandering, good. But if you fell asleep or something go back to midway through this paragraph and read it again. It says what it says. Not what you were expecting to find there.

Of course you can't really check my claim because people like you who would like to be able to tell people what they can be interested in, and where they can go to be interested in it, like to decide for others, and have engineered the removal of the evidence.

I support people making their own decisions. That's all. I support people not trying to impose their own personal preferences on others, because they somehow know best.

In my experience, people who like to tell others who and what they should be, do so because they've failed at being who and what they wanted to be.
I think if the thread was available, I could find supporting posts by you in it. I do remember seeing the praise of some of his post there by you..but as it is no longer available..we will never know now will we?

People do certainly have the right to discuss things....and I claim the right..her and now.

I however happen to be on the side of the ones that got hurt. And give them full support in that which they have found. Without calling them delusional in the process. If stopping the thread and banning a member is what that took, then by all means...let the healing begin. You are on the side of healing those that are hurt by it now aren't you?