View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #259
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I do not know if there has been a clear answer to this by the Moderators, but with regard to Abraxasinas, did he actually post offending material specifically in his Thuban threads or was he insulting people in their private inbox, or even their profile messages?

Also, to the Moderators, on the matter of legal issues, did you ban these threads and Abraxasinas simply because of extreme caution, even though you may think it was not really warranted, but you were just being careful. I mean, it is like for example some Christians might study the Bible and say openly that they believe it is a sin to be gay and that there is 'something wrong' with gay people. They might say this without aggression on intended insult, but, the law being 'an ass' could still mean they could potentially be sued. Or as in Britain, if a person takes a picture in public that captures other people, then the police may go up to them and want to confiscate their camera under such as the Terrorism Act 2000. And so, people may be reluctant to take pictures outside, even though they know they are not doing anything wrong. They fear the law being used to 'screw them over'.

And thus I ask the Moderators, did Abraxasinas really do anything wrong? I think that this is what the people in this forum want to know.