View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #255
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
oh yes the ego scenario..."naturally"...

me not being mentioned does not matter since it was i who wrote that....

and you comparing it with the picture of a more than a half naked man stating...how that picture is all good while my words (that were used to prove a point) are - not acceptable? even offense? while borat with all but his balls in plain site is ok?

it would seem that my "ego" (a very good excuse inst it...call someone it is his ego...and than act adult about it?) does not bother with one or double quotation....

i do wonder...what else is expect of me to act...due to my age...what else should i know - so i can do it
---------------

It will be "fun" to see the Rome fall
My 13 year old daughter make more sense than you and that’s saying something for a teenager and thanks to you I will be giving her much more credit from now on (I did anyway but that credit is about to increase). I’ve male friends your age who I believed through observation to be still ‘sleep’ but after today’s conversation with another male in their twenties, I come to realise that there are those that are comatose but yet believe themselves to be ‘awake’. This is my second thanks to you for changing my perspective on their state of ‘wakefulness’. You truly do come with gifts whether you realise it or not – I suspect we all do. The trick is whether to see those gifts and then to accept them with grace.

Energy flows where attention goes. Hence my attention is no more...