Thread: Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #43
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I am curious, how do you go about building a one-on-one relationship with the creator? Specifically, in your everyday goings on, how do you do that?

best,
Gnosis
I said to the creator in Prayer:

Dear Father,

The only way that I can truely make an informed descision and make the correct choices that are in allignment with your will is to know you as a friend. To close the gap of seperation by redemption of what I can immediately perceive that needs correction and to then be guided by you towards this level of communication. I must never stop talking to you because when I look back over my life I can see that you have never stopped talking to me and guiding me. It is just I wasn't always paying attention. Now I choose to pay attention and move back into closeness with you.

Amen

Then things just happen. I get a random email that steers me on one path of knowledge from someone I don't know. I get a book given to me to read called "The Shack" ISBN-10 0-9647292-3-7 the day after I ask the question "How can you as the conductor of all that is allow people to do bad things like blow them selves up and kill others?" The book is fiction but explores where God is in a world of Pain.

This has happened for some time now. When I ask I receive. When I go looking I find. I am very thankful.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote