View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #735
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Funny I just got that the Thuban Council was trying to evolve our species and make contact. I can easily see how it can be demonized but I cannot easily see in so called "Avalon" how some need to group together to ally on this issue. Is there not space for Neutrality with your perspective on this folks? Are you so sure he is the "Devil". If you cant find a neutral space with this information does that bother you? Are you in need to find allies to remove the neutral zone?

Ponder this....
They've always been here, are here and wil be here, not always , sometimes, of course. How is that we can't see who and how they are ?
There's cover up, it's theirs and ours, protective mechanism called 'lack of discernment' .

They come and go in blinking of an eye and make big chaos in life for the millionths of second they've devoted to us.

What's been passed around is just like a matrix of awareness , it's been here obviously, the proof is in the pudding.

But most can't see, they are blind to the subtleties. If you can't read is there any use of hundred dollars note to you ?

Things are shared, not created by us, knowledge too is just shared , if you know who you are, you know where knowledge comes from as well.

A