View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #168
Spregovori

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I am the one who decides what balance and humour to me is ....
At the present moment i am not angry...i am bored.
Once again....i see the same story in different context.

I am young yes...but still i see (and know) people discussing *that thing* behind closed doors...most women like to talk about it...among themselves...and women are also nicely surprised if they can talk with a man/boy about it....but as long as you do not talk about it doing it with her....than becomes "inappropriate"

man do not discuss it, no room for emotion there...it is only sport, cars, bear and all the imaginable girlfriends they had....they do use the F word and such terms...mostly describing their glorious achievements...with age...than just rant and rant more...about how women are so strange and how they could never understand them...."poor" man huh?

i also once read a report stating that a lot of married couples (those who do not fail to drama and get a divorce) do not discuss sexuality....do not talk to each other about it...not all! but in the average (statistics) they do not . parents also refuse to talk it their children about it...they hide..make it a secret...make it forbidden....etc non sense from whatever source....and than the children do and go and look it up for themselves...with stuff like "do her in the ass" "cum dumpsters" etc...very good isnt it? very educational.... such great parents...such "great" people

mixed company (man and women) is a fun thing to observe...the topic comes up regularly like a bus...it is just that at that point we have 1st-silence...than everyone becomes the master of the metaphors...the whole subject is derailed to some cliche joke...after which...it is like nothing ever happened....

-----------
It is there...all around you....at your every step, in your every sight, while you sleep, when you are awake, you can not escape it, you can not ignore it, you do it....but still you deny it....

Last edited by Spregovori; 03-07-2010 at 04:05 PM.