View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #165
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
In this case the problem is with the "judge"....who to decide what balance is....what is humor and what is no longer humor... what is GOOD and what is BAD

and also...you avoided to continue the subject (not the sex subject...the relevant subject of "duality") although...perhaps this is for the best...there are people here that wish to "put things under the carpet" and call it a...positive change.....

+

how does more clothes make things more acceptable?

i can still see the ass...and be careful Gita...someone might find that offensive and u can be banned
I am the one who decides what balance and humour to me is when I feel the joy in my heart and then laugh. There is no good or bad but what works and what doesn’t work and humour works for me just fine and it revitalises the soul in these heavy times.

Oh dear Spregovori you are so young and dichotomy of life is still new to you. Don't let your ego be offended by this cos we've all been there. Wisdom will be yours in time when you can find the humour in most things and generally this comes with challenging life experiences. I am sure you’ve had many of these challenges but to find balance and intelligent humour demands much more challenges which only comes with time – and there is no rush.

Lighten up Spregovori and if you are offended (which for the life of my I can’t see how) then just press the report button and knock yourself out. It’s all part of the learning process.

Peace to you dear soul.