Old 02-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I said to the creator in Prayer:

Dear Father,

The only way that I can truely make an informed descision and make the correct choices that are in allignment with your will is to know you as a friend. To close the gap of seperation by redemption of what I can immediately perceive that needs correction and to then be guided by you towards this level of communication. I must never stop talking to you because when I look back over my life I can see that you have never stopped talking to me and guiding me. It is just I wasn't always paying attention. Now I choose to pay attention and move back into closeness with you.

Amen

Then things just happen. I get a random email that steers me on one path of knowledge from someone I don't know. I get a book given to me to read called "The Shack" ISBN-10 0-9647292-3-7 the day after I ask the question "How can you as the conductor of all that is allow people to do bad things like blow them selves up and kill others?" The book is fiction but explores where God is in a world of Pain.

This has happened for some time now. When I ask I receive. When I go looking I find. I am very thankful.
Thank you, and I will follow your example tonight :-) Myself, I would feel safer saying "Dear All-that-is", or Dear "Higher Self". Also, the "...I must never stop talking to you..." I would change to a positive statement, remove the "must never".

I have a backoff on saying "Amen" too. I'd probably say, "It is said and it is done" or some english language positive affirmation. The universe seems to be quite legalistic when it comes to what words are used, and has its own rules.

Then, as you do, I would remain watchful and mindful, knowing the communication was received.

Also, I am training myself not to use the "Why?" word, although I will ask for clarification.

I love the simplicity and heartfulness of your prayer, thank you for sharing.

peace,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote