View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibway View Post
[snipped]
They are still here on earth, below an ocean, or below the ground somewhere. Maybe this is where the battle will be fought, maybe they need to be offered the way to the creator, instead of believing they are the creator, maybe they will accept. But maybe negativity is to well embedded, in which case they will need to be weaned from their source of food. Perhaps then, they will realize that there is a better way, and they too will be enlighted. Either way, it will be a choice made of freewill.
Yes, last week we connected up with something going on in Colorado and they seemed to have some sort of attention placed in my direction -- a handler so to speak. Anyways, set off some alarm bells :-) We left them alone for the time being -- it was enough that I viewed them -- that alone can cause a shift.

Did you read my posts about how I invoke their native desire to be freed themselves? With the tools, the time, the resources, the connection, and the intention nothing is too well embedded. If I can be changed for good, so can they. No one ever cared about them before in the effective way I show compassion for them. And I do not feel sympathy or pity for them either, simply practical (or impractical) compassion.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote