Old 01-06-2010, 03:03 AM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2010~THE YEAR of THE 13 aspects of YOU !!!~THE eXchanger

http://awakeningcharlotte.com/conten...9s-intentions/

The Code

Ten Intentions for a Better World

The First Intent ~ Support Life
I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others to have their own experiences. I see life in all things and honor it as if it were my own. I support life.

The Second Intent ~ Seek Truth
I follow my inner compass and discard any illusions that are no longer serving me. I go to the source. I seek truth.

The Third Intent ~ Set Your Course
I begin the creative process. I give direction to my life. I set my course.

The Fourth Intent ~ Simplify
I let go, so there is room for something better to come in. I learn to trust by lining up with the highest good and knowing that I am guided, guarded and protected at all times. I am open to receive from expected and unexpected sources. I simplify.

The Fifth Intent ~ Stay Positive
I see good, say good and do good. I accept the gifts from all of my experiences. I am living in grace and gratitude. I stay positive.

The Sixth Intent ~ Synchronize
I am in the flow, fulfilling my desires and doing what I came here to do. Allowing beauty to guide me, I step into the present, where great mystery and miracles abide. I synchronize.

The Seventh Intent ~ Serve Others
I practice love in action. I always have enough to spare and enough to share. I am available to help those who need it. I serve others.

The Eighth Intent ~ Shine Your Light
I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. I express myself with joy, smiling easily and laughing often. I shine my light.

The Ninth Intent ~ Share Your Vision
I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it. I share my vision.

The Tenth Intent ~ Synergize
I see humanity as one. I enjoy gathering with lighthearted people regularly. When we come together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal itself. We synergize.

Source: Intenders.com