View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:08 AM   #47
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think the detractors could well be schills... buts thats something thast may be dificult to figure out.. i was never in any doubt about your intentions .. ive PM you about and australian story if your interested.. you may have lready been involved in this story and with the said people i have mentioned.. take care matt
Yes, some of our detractors may not be who they appear or claim to be. The intel agencies would not be doing their jobs if they did not place representatives on these forums to track things and try to influence opinion.

Other detractors are not well-informed (for instance, it amazes us how many people here have NOT seen any Camelot videos). Others may simply be not very bright.

Did you PM me with your Australian Story? If so, I may have missed it - please do so again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
How's Boriska doing?
From our Camelot report of 22 July:

We're pleased to say that we were finally able to get in touch with Boriska and his mother, Nadya, via phone two weeks ago. On a trip to Munich we re-connected with Elena, our Russian translator in the Boriska interview. Boriska sounded very good... he's growing up! His spirits were high and he was looking forward to starting school in Moscow in the Fall.

They have been moving apartments and have been difficult to reach for the past few months. Both Boriska and Nadya extended their warmest thanks to all those who contributed donations in the past few months. We plan to talk again soon once they are resettled and we can establish a routine connection with them.

[to be continued]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote