View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #20
BlueHand
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dan Burish promises ...

Just a thought on the Dan Burisch situation as regards Dan and Marci's accusations of a racial nature here at PC and also the so called negative videos made by the whistleblowers on PC including a Mr. Dan.Burisch himself. As I recall Mr.Burisch's videos were not stating a definite rosy future for us all. Also they both state that the whistleblowers on PC form a cult following, just like "the Eagles" eh Dan?.

I was listening to Alex Jones and David Icke (18th Feb 2010) and David stated that the Illuminate or New World Order or whatever you wish to call them, their next move will be to discredit the Conspiracy theorists/bloggers & writers directly. Maybe this is just the start of the muck throwing?

Going back to our Dan and Marci , I have watched their videos where they both laid out their "Racial accusations" towards Bill and Kerry, the accusations were that Bill and Kerry have never interviewed a black whistleblower but it is obvious after watching all 5 videos of Dan and Marci that they are really both bitter about the Zurich incident .

About the donations, Bill and Kerry ask for donations as do many other web sites for example David Icke,what's up with that? Dan and Marci are obviously being well looked after .It is a shame that Dan and Marci have gone down this avenue.The only thing I agreed with whilst watching the videos was the David Wilcox comment.

Bluehand.
BlueHand is offline   Reply With Quote