View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #130
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will 2-11 be the next 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
Here is more evidence for the gift of prophrtic dreams,, This predictions was about the Mumbai terrorist attack
and a cause to help open eyes to the reallity of truth
thats goes beyond space and time.

http://www.prophecies.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1148: prophetic-dream-huge-black-gorillas-attack-&catid=1redictions&Itemid=9

Please let me know your thoughts.And after you have read this
You will see and understand where I am coming from..
Look 'ere mate. You can chuck around and shatter blast as much vague obscure rhetoric as you like. If you’re prepared to bend one of your MANY doom and gloom scenarios to a real event you'll come up with some weird half-truth. That is what you do.

As for your predictions, triggered it seems by resent news events, anyone with an ounce of intuition can second-guess the probabilities. You only seem to second-guess disasters though.... strange that.

I've had a look around that site you linked to. You and your pseudonym, which Amy complained about, have posted over 50-disaster prediction in 2 years. That’s a little over 2 per month but I think your longest streak was something like 7 in 1 month. Let alone the 8 you posted here yesterday.... or was that the guessomiter having a fit?

Some dream you had about a nuke attack on a US city (broken arrow is not a missing nuke. Unlike the film I believe it's related to a downed helicopter) you later turn into predicting the death of Travolta's son.... err wrong! You said NUKE ATTACK (how shameful of you to promote yourself off the back of that event). Some poor murdered child did indeed turn up buried. Half the news audience following the case would have predicted the same thing. Jesus H man...80 something percent of murder victims are found buried...as opposed to being left up a tree.

Na man. The closest you got to something was a title of one of your threads over there on that doom site. You did say psychological warfare. The event 18 months after your predictions was not hard to guess either. It was only a matter of time before some twit went "Full Metal Jacket Postal" on an army base but… Psychological warfare.... I'll give you that.... as a bonus.

You have a hit rate of about 2%.... that’s probably lower than the average mans intuition. You are seen to revel in darma and sensationalism. Its clearly evident throughout this thread. Even that bogus UFO thread of yours I found proves it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhWjzzqUdQY

I would dearly like to know what you did pre the 911 years. Before the daily media terror threat attacks. Play golf? Go shooting? Perhaps hang out in the bar?

Last edited by SteveX; 02-12-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: added utube link
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote