View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #30
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

((( Thanks Sir
Much appreciated.

It was getting way out of hand. I trust you understand. We have many American and non American friends, who care for this Radiant Zones concept, and oddly enough I find many many among them are also well versed in the laws of the USA and many Radiant Zones proponents happen to be also constitutionalists, so perhaps there is here an interesting juntion in topics, NOETICALLY speaking ))))

Moving on then...

Dear Bodhisattva

Thanks for that video link - I watched it, and yes I suggest the 538 electors watch it and look into this matter. If it is important that no doubts exist in this matter.

As the constitutionalist expert points out, if the electors pass on this, then the whole matter will sooner later be coming to the Supreme Court Judges who I am sure can watch this video also.

I would venture to say that many intelligence agencies around the world, in the UK, in Kenya, in Indonesia, and probably even in Russia and other places have more to add to this matter.

It would be a disgrace for tha nation and the world, if an impeachment procedure would have to be launched later once potential new information would surface.

Or, is it perhaps so that the potential truth is held as a bargaining chip against the USA and or its controllers? This is very hard to speculate upon. This is now the kind of investigative work in Scorpio moon that someone qualified to do ought to be looking into, be it merely to clarify the matter.

This is why the words of Hamilton quoted in the red line above weigh heavily in this matter, that is if Hamilton is still relevant in 2008:

"They have not made the appointment of the president to depend on any pre-existing bodies of men, who might be tampered with beforehand to prostitute their votes; but they have referred it in the first instance to an immediate act of the people of America, to be exerted in the choice of persons for the temporary and sole purpose of making the appointment," Hamilton wrote. "And they have excluded from eligibility to this trust, all those who from situation might be suspected of too great devotion to the president in office. No senator, representative, or other person holding a place of trust or profit under the United States, can be of the numbers of the electors.

"Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single state; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States," Hamilton wrote in support of the concept of the Electoral College.

Is Hamilton relevant in 2008?

Personally I do not care, although I feel sad for my American friends who thought they had a constitution to fall back on. I observe what is, either there is a constitution at work or there is not. Someone expert at it please tell me, I am interested to know, as are many of my American friends.

I want to know which it is, and I am sure 7 billion humans will find this of interest also, someone in a court of law tell us what it is. I dont mind to be told the truth is that by law anyone can be President of any nation, at least then we know. Then we really know the true laws of the lands.

But if the constitution does exist inside the Corp US, then the electors should look into such things like the allegations made in the video, and I am not saying which it is I think it is, I have not seen the piece of paper, but I have seen what the Kenyan offcials have stated.

Are there not enough people who wish to know what is what here? How do you want to build radiant zones if you are not interested in the founders agreements of a Radiant Zone?

Sorry we are by now way off topic of the four videos, but someone asked us if we implied the election was rigged, and we answered yes, and then someone asked about proof and laws etc. So I go with the flow of this.

So - is there a constitution that acts as law of the land or no?

Let us just be honest about which it is.

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 12:00 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote