View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 09:18 AM   #10
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Revelations of a Master: Multidimensional existence and other conversations

well Edward.....
In my opinion you can trust this source.... I have got the same information.
part from "Ascended Masters" and part from within.... even when you take up that with the leaves... ... additional ... you can seek contact to all the leaves through your higher self... to make all the leaves go in the same direction... both your past and future lifes.... you can even change the history....

For the astral planes.... yes... I have seen souls stuck there, creating a part of their lifes they are familiar with and repeting this over and over again... without realising they are stuck.... when you pass, your belivesystem play a important role...

Quote:
The serpent worship around the world is all due to this reason. It is about spiritual and personal development and greater understanding by "raising the snake", which also is the secret behind the Pharaos portraits with a snake coming out of the forehead - the Third Eye - representing that they had gone through this process and thus were Masters, Enlightened ones, as the Kundalini energy flows up from the root chakra up to the third eye and crown chakra and ends with an activation of the Third Eye Chakra.

As this brings a person to what is usually considered the highest level of possible Illumination in human form, considered to be just below the Source - God - itself
Raising the kundalini is only the beginning of a new understanding.....
For me it completly crushed this reality, and I had to build up a new expanded reality, where my higher self played an important role.....
But forcing up kundalini can be dangerous, many that has done that has got their lifes crippled.... begin with your thoughtforms and your emotions and let you kundalini mature up.... your system that is done for 220 volts, suddenly has to deal with 10.000 volts... and the important part is to hold balance in thoughts and emotions.... during this 18 years since I had this spontanous kundalini raising, I have gone around with fire in my body mostly 24/7 ...
It is not the raising that give you insight instanly.. but it is a ongoing prossess, and the kundalini is developing during the years.... its a big diffrent from 18 years ago, now I am up to 100.000 volts and instead of only the fire in my spine,today its covering my whole back and I have fire floating around in my body....

I am telling you this so you know which kind of forces you are dealing with...
Study the subject first and prepare your body, thoughts and emotions before you try to rise it.... many doesnt understand the impact and strenght of it, and get a hugh surprise...

But I am very careful to who I let to influence me with information....
Do ask for that they prove it for you and most important use your higher self....

Quote:
She talked about being in meditation and feeling a tingling in the crown chakra
Tingling in your crown chakra doesnt tell which beings you have contact to...
Because the tingling you can produce yourself by focus on the channeling "tube"....

Edit: forget the quotes hahaha

Last edited by Artemis; 10-31-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote