View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Revelations of a Master: Multidimensional existence and other conversations

Some more on his reason for being here with me, for us, and about truth and deceit - and us people.

My own purpose here is to serve you, bring you that spark of self-realization that you all have within - so that you can once again be more connected with yourselves, in balance with your being - harmony with Creation.

Personally it is irrelevant for me if you believe me or not, consider what I say or try things I might suggest. I will not gain anything from you doing so, nor will I lose anything from you not doing so. Only you yourselves will.

I am not here to make you believe a single word of what I say - those whom it resonate with will know on their own.

When I say there is a lot of deceit out there, I am sure most of you would agree to that. Am I a deceiver? Well, you figure that out, find yourself.

Do not take what I say for granted, take it into consideration and see what you feel - if you do feel I am lying that is fine for me, if you feel I'm truthful that is fine too.

It is good to be skeptic, look within yourself - you have a combination of tools available with you to help you discover great things, without the need of others - though there are some whom will benefit from some guidance, it might ignite the light inside so it can start burning brighter on its own.

We are here to help you on the way towards yourself and understanding divine laws so you can live in accordance with them and thus reach higher levels of insights and understanding, as well as improving your own condition in every way.

This is because we have chosen to do so, not because we are forced - some of those working against us, and you, are however often forced. But there are many of those as well whom do what they do because they've chosen that path, for personal gains.

Those whom I am affiliated with are never forced, they can not be, as it would work against the whole system of free will and thus make us nothing more than those whom try to keep you in the dark away from yourselves.

And when it comes to you, you mostly work against yourselves, not because you want to or chose to do so freely, but because you are forced to without realizing it yourselves. You're prisoners sitting in the cage with the key to the lock in the dark corner without knowing it. We are here to help you reach that key.

May the inner guide be with you!
-EA

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 10-29-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote