View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #20
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Can someone Identify these symbols?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulcanessa View Post
Im not sure, if this is the appropriate place to post this question...
if not the moderators, can move the post, somewhere else...
Ive searched the internet, dont find anything, not even on any of the fansites for this kind of art.
This is the only place, where i could find, intellegent people, to give me feedback, on the symbols.
does anyone know what these symbols tattoo-ed on the girls and the one picture called "nosferatu-s-kiss" on the girl and the beast, or "New Malefic 2004" on the shoulders

I had heard once, to check the "alphabet of angels" but that wasnt it, any other suggestions. ive been searching for so long.

Nosferatu's Kiss
**EDIT** ~picture taken down

Project Avalon Member

"take note that this picture was reported to contain both a positive effect and a negative effect. Protection is recommended if you open your light to any effects it may carry within it.

the symbols seem to be angelic yet the way in which they were bound may have been of malevolent means.
one person on the forum has removed as best to her ability the harmful bond and so if you sense any negative please report it. If it is positive, please report why. thanks to all and blessings of peace"

New Malefic 2004

**EDIT**
this image added since it was requested that i take down the first one, that caused some headaches.

Hi KuKulcanessa.. I guess is from cuculcan in mexico..

Look the symbols, are consonants of an IPA translation of HEBREW ok, I find 2 of then, they are consonants GLOTTAL. Another one is from the same period of time and is Aramic and is a vocal..

Some links so you can compare them..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_alphabet

They are no Celtic BTW..

Hope that help.. If u need something more i can analize very well all your pic's and maybe give you some translation from parts of the tatoo.
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote