View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #702
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post

Problem is human beings are incapable of telling truth from false hood.

Agree that most probably don't, due to the tendency of listening to their "ego's" than to the voice within.

If we had listened to the teachers we have had since the very begining.
The Vedas, Upanishads, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus all saying the same thing basically love God as God is Love 1st and 2nd commandment then we would not have gone through wars the horrendous times that we have gone through.
Krishna said from time to time I incarnate so he may well be with us now.

The wolves in sheep's clothing, you will know them by the fruits of their actions.
That is why I investigate fully those I learn from.

Great, I hope Chris you realized that my post was in no way intended at yourself, but as "general wisdom" for everybody who reads here.
Sorry if I offended the "ego".

Anyone who reads "Power versus Force" or "Truth Versus False Hood" by Dr David Hawkins will discover that Kiesthology is recomended as a tool to use to validate for yourself, truth from false hood.

I have put again the link for Hawkins publishers if you go there please read the "about" section and you will see the actions taken by Dr Hawkins.
My suggestion is, don't ever take anyone else's word on something of vital importance check and re check for you own piece of mind.

I was able to finish downloading the torrent that you posted with Dr. DH material; more than 16GB of data. I will let you know soon my comments if any. Love to you!

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Regards to all seekers of Truth.

Namaste
Chris
~ Namaste ~
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote