View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #258
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

hmm, I neither work for ~ or with Greer, nor have I the opportunity to attend one of his workshops. However, I did the research and know personal friends of his. I also personally know Alex Collier, who I just saw again last month when he was giving a presentation here in Kona, HI. Alex's experience as a contactee was both positive and negative, yet the overall lessons learned were good and he would like to live with his alien contacts.

As for Stefano, his contacts were mixed. The W56's were positive but their clones (CTRs) are not. His was a very different experience as was Maurico Carvello. Betty Hill, contactee from 1961 describes her contact as positive and invited them to come back. I've read of numermous contactees and their reports all of which were good. Unfortunately in the US, the primary focus of contact is the Greys and Reptilians and even those contacts have mixed viewpoints on positive and negative content. However, almost every report from an abuductee that is connected to the milab experiences are negative.

What I observe happening is how one statement that Greer made appears to color others opinions with regard to his entire experience with alien entities. Somehow that just seems unfair and unrealistic. In addition, Greer also has the name of the labs that produce the implants and that is why his focus was not on negative aliens but instead negative humans who would exploit aliens and humans alike. From my research and personal perspective based on conversations with contactees, I suspect negative aliens also exploit humans and other alien entities as well.

Steven, I was not referring to you specifically when I made my post. Dr. Greer has access to a whole lot more info then any of us could even possibly imagine. He's been involved with alien entities for 30 years and that is a long, long time to accumulate data. His focus is spiritual and in helping humanity. He works with those entities who are in alignment with his own inner spiritual core.

When I recently asked Paola Harris about this very issue and the conflict at the forum about positive and negative alien entities our discussion went into depth about the man and his focus. If one steps back and stops to think... who are the people one allows into ones life? If one can selectively decide who one wants in ones life which people does one choose to hang out with?

Dr. Greer has chosen to be surrounded by those entities who are in accord with his visions for humanity's evolution. He doesn't hang out with the other group because his attention is focused on the spiritual unfoldment of humankind.

For example, all of my close friends are deeply committed to a spiritual path and have been focused on this for years. Some are Buddhists, some practice Sant Mat, other are devout Christians and other Jews. Each path provides a means to a specific outcome... spiritual unfoldment. The commonality of all of them is a commitment to service-to-others and they practice this in a variety of professions. All of them walks their talk irrespective of how difficult and challenging that may be for them on a personal level. What shines through is their love of humanity and their love of God.

It is understandable that Steven Greer chooses not to focus on negative entities and instead hangs out with those alien entities that want to help humankind evolve. I'm also aware that he has made off the cuff remarks in the past that others didn't understand as well which also created conflict. He regrets when this happens and appears to be oblivious at times to how he comes across. It is also understandable that saying something that is misunderstood by others sometimes happen to the best of people even in the best of circumstances. Such is life.