View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #48
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

On October 22, 2009 I had one of the most peculiar dreams of my lifetime. I won't get into the details but what I found interesting was this:

A great spirit within a white light had taken myself and my two sons on a small tour in which we ended up at the US capital building at midnight.

The lights were on and the architecture was breathtaking in the October night. Every window in the Capital building was lit in a spectacular display and we felt sure that something of great importance was taking place.

We were mesmerized as the flickering lights from the Capital sparkled upon the huge snowflakes that were beginning to fall and though it was quiet and peaceful we sensed an urgency in this night... like every molecule of creation was waiting in anticipation.

Though we knew intuitively something important was happening we had no idea what it was and still don't and were so caught up by the magic of the visual experience, that we had forgotten for a moment where we were.

Suddenly a booming, authoritative and powerful voice filled the city night and the whole world as it seemed to me. My soul shook at the powerful vibration as the voice exclaimed:

"It is begun!" and all was quiet again.

I looked around expecting to see people throwing open the doors and windows of the homes and buildings around me but nothing happened! No one had heard that great exclamation? I was incredulous and couldn't believe it!

I stood for a moment and looked around me. Nothing had changed. Was it possible that no one had heard what I had heard?

As I looked through the falling snow I glimpsed the Capital Building one last time... as the dream ended.

Just thought I'd mention that here.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote