View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #224
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

After this was leaked, within hours Greer closed his Manhunt account.

Mr Bill Ryan .

You are a man completely without integrity , this is not the kind of behaviour I would expect from an English Gentleman , but then again , apparently you are not a Gentleman and that is simply because a True Gentleman would rise above the dirt and not let himself be apart of it , THAT.. is one of the signs of a True Gentleman .

After seeing the Greer-interview that you and Kerry Cassidy did it was absolutely clear to me that you two had a very negative stands towards him and his work, but even if you do have negative views on someones work or believes , THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO CONDUCT YOURSELF , a sincere discussion do not include smear-attacks like this , and IF.. you do go on an offense like this you better back it up 100% with solid proof . If there is proof of what you are saying then you better present them . I have seen that DCMusclewolf Manhunt pdf and I can tell you that there is NOTHING that can link that pdf to Steven Greer . I can say to you mr Bill Ryan , UNAQUIVACLY , if you can not produce the evidence of what you are stating - then you my good man are in deep disgrace.

Produce the evidence or apologise to Steven Greer

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-12-2009 at 06:30 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote