View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #120
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

I was reading this post this morning and marveling at the pictures.

The portal image.... it makes my heart and solar plexus chakra POUND.

Anyway, I was talking it over with my husband. He is in the midst of reading, "The Great Shift: Co-Creating a New World for 2012 and Beyond." written by the channels of the Hathors and The High Council of Sirius, et all.
He keeps experiencing all of these crazy synchros with what he reads and what happens or is said to him before or after he reads a section....

He smiled ear to ear this morning as I explained to him what I was reading on this post this morning. Here is what he read last night right before bed....

Page 211 in the High Council of Sirius section. They are answering a question about what is beneath the Sphinx::

Beneath the Lioness lies the Hall of Records in which are recorded all the thoughts ever thought, all the words ever spoken and every secret code ever encoded in the multidimensional universe.

There are found all the keys to activate the network of pyramids on all continents, the temples of all worshipers, the energy grids of the outer and inner bodies of Gaia, and access routes to Agartha.

There lies and unadorned chamber, circular in form (representative of the Atum, the One of Creation), that serves as a resonance chamber for the music of creation to be played when the time is reached that Human consciousness can decipher just how the symphony is written and stored in the Sphinx.

Your archeologists have already penetrated this sacred space, disappointed at its simplicity and barren walls, for they have no idea of its purpose. Spiritual matters will be enabled to decode the many layers of consciousness and sound the music, and that will only occur when the Human race has made the shift, creating the necessary harmonics.

----------------------
I really think this site is so much more than we can see.
I FEEL it.
And this strange coincidence is confirmation for me of that feeling.

Thanks for sharing.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote