View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #56
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

As I have said previously, I find this subject interesting and thanks to Karen for all the info she has published.

I am finding myself more and more allergic to bread, to gluten and probably to yeast as well. My children and grandchildren seem to have varying degrees of the same allergies which is understandable.

The symtoms i have after eating bread (gluten) include headaches, tiredness, diahharia, brain fog, farting and excessive appettite at times.

I bought a book yesterday by a New Zealand doctor who has successfully treated many many patients. Many of his patients are young children and young adults. All of my symtoms plus others are mentioned by this doctor as evidence of gluten intolerance. I intended to quote from this book on this thread, but I showed a friend the book today and she snapped it up to go read as most of the symtoms talked about she and her partner are also experiencing.

This doctor says that gluten will cause a down grading of the brain and nervous system. I certainly experience a foggy brain when Ive eaten bread. Isnt it interesting that the food pyramid touted now by the health experts now is based on bread and cereals. If I wanted to dumb down a population what better way to do it than to push a product that is cheap (bread buns etc) that is added to most of processed foods (gluten, msg) and affects the brain and nervous systems of a huge percentage of the population!

Im sorry to have no references for this Drs long study into this gluten intolerance. When I manage to wrestle the book off my friend I will post the info!!!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote