View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 02:57 AM   #304
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
And to get to that point the eradication of undesirables is necessary?
white hats want to eradicate the bad elements, the black hats want to eradicate over 50% of world population irrelevent as to usage

Because the end justifies the means?
motto of the black hats yes

Barry, how do they choose who are undesirable?
white hats will choose those corrupt, criminal types, the negatives, black hats will have their own agenda

And they can use the resultant outcome to bring in their own version of a better tomorrow? Birthing a positive outcome from a negative outcome? The quintessential Light from the Dark.
a far better, healthier, fairer world

I hope those who read this dialog will gain an understanding of what is truly happening behind the scenes.

It helps to understand there are those in Intelligence Agencies, Black Ops, Secret Societies and Brotherhoods/Sisterhoods who are working diligently to help empower our civilization towards a better future.

And let's not forget the Off Planet Intelligences who are also assisting where they can. I imagine they have their own Intelligence Agencies and Black Ops divisions working silently behind the scenes also.

We tend to read and hear about the negative aspects of the above mentioned groups without hearing too much about the positive aspect groups.

Those men and women put their lives on the line for us so our children and grandchildren can look forward to a better future.

I am very appreciative of all the work they have done, are doing, and will do. My appreciation extends to you too Barry.

Personally I believe gratitude and appreciation go a long way towards building a better community of citizens. People seem so quick to condemn, how about if we are quick to say Thank-You instead? We all talk about wanting a better society maybe the easiest way to achieve that outcome is to show that part of us which is our greatest quality- Our Humanity.

All the Best
Ara