View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #35
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

why don't you mention on your website

that your thoughts are theosophic teachings

[/I][/COLOR]

My friend, please, find what it says 'on my website' that is 'from theosophy' and post it here with specific comparisons of the actual words rather than general statements. I could fairly say: virtually NONE of my belief system or understandings or my Website (which is entirely made up of posts from this forum except for the one aforementioned conversation I had with a friend), none of them comes directly from Theosophy, but please be my guest.

Note, I'm not saying there is no value in Theosophy, for example the Mahatma letters are quite good, and it is very obvious that anyone who says "theosophy is all lucifer" or whatever has not read any of the actual text other than a quoted line from a 600 page book. As I stated above, Bladvatsky fell away and shared many of her own illusions rather than what the Masters were relaying. It is known that she was on her own from the secret doctrine onwards because she literally pushed the Truth way. That being said, the mission overall did help break people in general away from the fundamental mindset, and I certainly see not everyone. Perhaps only fundamental christians will be saved by an angry god named jehovah who blood sacrificed his only son for horrible humans, or perhaps there is more to the story.

Truly however, Free Will is the story. So enjoy the Free Will have however you choose to run your life and belief systems.

For me personally, I choose to follow in the footsteps of my brother Jesus Christ by seeking and finding, and connecting to the Father Mother within my Heart as the Divine within me takes me all the Way home.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 03-16-2010 at 06:47 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote