View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #733
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
One thing I have discovered in my research on the topic of the visitors is that never before has a Creator Son in any universe ever incarnated on a planet prior to Majestic Son Incarnations. I found this somewhere in the Urantia Book. This is why there is so much interest in Planet Earth. Many worlds have ascended prior to earth but this is the first ascension where the creator son (in this case Jesus) has incarnated first. I guess were kinda unique in this respect.

There could be a good business selling Soda and Popcorn up there huh? Anyway. On with the show
Jesus studies could go in a lot of different directions at this point...but the actual words attributed to Jesus (regardless of the real source) should be taken very seriously. I'm presently thinking that Jesus was a renegade god. The Jewish system may have been the best thing going at the time...but it was still as corrupt as hell...and Jesus tried to clean things up...and got himself murdered. It seems that we are presently dealing with Zionism and Teutonic Zionism...both in cahoots with Interdimensional Reptilians. The Jesus/Andromedan faction is opposed to all three groups...and hopefully all of the ET's who are showing up are here to perform a Solar System Exorcism. I have no idea if this is true...but I'm strongly leaning in this direction.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote