View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #738
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Continued from facebook

Haley Meijer- So the lady comes to pick me up and I follow her through the airport corridor to an elevator that brings us downstairs to the baggage terminal. I was thankful to see my luggage untouched in a roped off area. We grabbed the bags and went over to a table where I opened them for her to search. As she was looking through my bags she seemed genuinely ... See Moreslightly confused and asked me why they had called for my luggage to be searched through. That was the most emotion I saw out of her the whole time I was with her. I said I had no idea, but that it had something to do with my not having distinct travel plans and the fact that my story apparently didn't line up with my boyfriends.' She looked through my books and asked me what Reiki was. Then she saw the wedding magazine and asked if I was getting married. I said no not anytime soon, just thinking about it for the future. Picking up one of my bags I grabbed it by the buckle and it broke. She asked me where all my documents were in my bags and I didn't know what she was talking about. I didn't have any documents. She saw an envelope, which seemed to grab her attention, but it was merely a tax document I had meant to mail out before leaving the UK.

Anyway we closed up my luggage and I followed her up to the detention center where I would be locked in for the next 24 hours. The only thing I can compare it to was the local psych hospital my parents left me at when I was 14. Thankfully all of the staff working in there were exceptionally nice. Next up it was time for me to get my picture taken by a series of different types of cameras before giving multiple sets of finger prints.

Then I was brought back into the main area of the detention center which was filled with rubber benches, a beverage machine and a payphone. All along the walls there were rooms with full windows where I was to have my interrogation interview. I was told to sit on the bench and wait for someone to come interview me to see if I would be allowed to stay in the UK or not. I waited for a couple hours and watched British reality tv with a really nice elderly man who was part of the staff. He gave me a sandwich and some food and I drank coffee and chatted with him. I was pleasantly surprised with the tv show because it was the first time I had seen a reality tv show in which the participants were actually nice to eachother. That made me happy. I called Michael on the payphone as soon as I could. That was awesome.

Haley Meijer- I spoke to Michael about my situation and he was surprised to hear how upbeat I was. I've travelled alot and have been through enough in my life to understand that everything happens for a reason. I saw it all as an adventure. An inconvenient adventure of course. I figured they would have nothing on me and that I would be interviewed and allowed to... See More go on my way. I was just happy to finally be so close to seeing Michael and spending time with him. I wasn't about to let any of this bring me down. It was about 3 hours after I landed when I was finally able to talk to Michael. He said he had spoken to some people and that I would be let out as soon as I finished my interview.

Finally a new robot lady came to interview me. I don't know where they find these gorgeous emotionless women. Anyway being admittedly egotistical to a certain degree I love to answer questions about myself so I mildly enjoyed the interview. She asked me questions all relating to what the original immigration officer inquired about. Basically the questions all related to Michael, my relationship with Michael, my plans for what I would be doing in the UK, my plans for what I would be doing when I came home from the UK, my financial situation and my job situation. I answered everything honestly and can not think of anything I could have given her that could have given them reason enough to not allow me in the country. When the interview was over I was feeling good because of this. Ha! I was looking forward to bringing a high frequency into the country and for bringing love and light into the lives of Michael and his daughter. Little did I know that was the exact reason why they did not want me in their country. No surprise there, but still shocking.
Yesterday at 12:04pm ·

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote