View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:48 AM   #11
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

[QUOTE=Ravens and Doves;213057]Personally, and it pains me to say this, but compared to some older space shuttle smoking guns, those moon shots are the weakest eveidence I've seen so far o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Personally, and it pains me to say this, but compared to some older space shuttle smoking guns, those moon shots are the weakest evidence I've seen so far on Avalon.
In reply to your statement the direct significance of this particular sequence of footage is to document the historical implications. This is just a piece of the entire picture, but a large piece.

In fact anyone who will take time to seriously ponder the footage using some reasoning can analyze the objects and see they are clearly coming from the moon. Clearly enough to anyone applying simple reasoning can see that these are not dust or hairs on the film. These are objects that where with out a single doubt in my mind filmed while near the moon. I mean come on I understand that some of the zoom are not very clear, but a single square pixel that is going to move across the footage, come up from the moon and lands on the Command Module is not a defect in the film or hair or scratch.
Also defects in film will not constantly through 300 frames, depict structures on the surface, obvious flying objects, objects that clearly get larger as they come closer to view and smaller as they go away or fade because they are moving so fast.
If we do the math, we have many very unusual things going on in the film.
#1. Objects that appear to be real moving up to and around the command module,
#2. Objects that appear to be structures and buildings on the surface of the moon.
#3. Objects that appear to come up and land on the command module it two sections of this footage.
#4.Evidence of a manufactured fake horizon,
#5. Evidence of too little contrast in the released footage from NASA.
Putting these all together and with a little study and homework they add up to a huge cover up.
Yes many other evidences are out there that also are beginning to weigh in heavy on the big picture.

Many false presentations are out also. I did watch the video link you had posted here, and as much as this is going to hurt it has to be said. Many false video of U.F.Os have been created using cgi.
Another thing is that the video you posted shows a definite phenomenon in the footage that can not be identified. But the sad thing is that it has no credibility. It is a video shot by citizen here on earth.
That could be a government experiment or technology that was caught on the film in your link.

Remember false flags are used here on the people to confuse.

As far as a smoking gun I can see no smoke. The smoke on the other hand seen in the NASA deception footage can be traced back to a source that is real - NASA.
The way I see it, Nasa has shot themselves in the leg, and soon to shoot their other limbs off as soon as more people put the undeniable evidence together from Nasas own footage.

Trust me there is plenty to put together, just not many people can work with the film archives.

Another thing I would like to say is that I did not compile and post this footage of the nasa deception series for fame or fortune or popularity, I am doing this because these things are important for everyone to hear, even if they don’t believe in them.

Sorry your posted video link is just not a smoking gun to me there just is no smoke to follow.

Quote:
I used to work with celluloid and all kinds of specks would appear from one (piece of dust magnified) to several frames (fiber or human hair or?) until it's knocked away by air movement cause by the flickering shutter or other disturbance. The was true for video tape in those days, too.
Sorry but I need to address this also. The characteristics you explain do not hold any water with at least 6-10 anomalies that appear in the Apollo footage that seem to defy this explanation you have given. Things such as I stated before, that are flying outside around the Command Module and then landing on it or stopping next to it and them returning to the moon surface. Again these defects you talk about, specks dust, fibers, hair will not appear continually like flying objects or structures on the moon either. Unless you have some really contaminated film footage that these things could build up and create look alikes. But then I still doubt that specs, dust, fibers and hair even if they had a chance to build up in an area of the footage, would precisely track along with known real object in the footage, as though they are real objects captured in the film footage themselves.

Quote:
Ket's just cut to the case. I've seen day light disc with my own two, sober lying eyes (along with countless witnesses - read "UFOs Over Topanga Canyon" by Preston Dennet - Topanga is near Santa Monica... it's just half of went on above the L.A. skies).

Again the things you claim to have seen could be of government projects.

The NASA film Archives are important evidences that open up a totally different story than what tradition has told us.

We can look at footage of U.F.Os from all across the world, but the question remains in this day who is the intelligence operating the craft, off planet beings or government.

I believe strongly that the important answers are hidden in the NASAs own Work, displayed for everyone to investigate for themselves. Giving the assurance of their source also.

That is why I am going to post footage I recently compiled again from Nasa own files.

Oh by the way Jaxa is Japans Space agency, But in fact they are in bed with NASA. You can check out some of the images from jaxa website and find that they also display the Nasa Logo in images and on their uniforms.

Here are the latest smoking guns.

Jaxa Japans space agency deceptions proof of life on the Moon Released today World News Now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQXWXTPsFU

Breaking News Japan Space Agency Announces The Proof Of Civilization On Earths Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVBYUE-1Npc

Real Alien encounters Apollo 11 Crew Must see Undeniable Proof Of Life On The Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5HExSkAzR8

Last edited by Philbert; 12-31-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote