View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #9
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Survey: Who has experienced the “tremor” mentioned by Blossom Goodchild?

Dear Project Camelot/Avalon members,
Many of you probably have forgotten my post, but some of you may want to know what my “experience” was.

I had an event that happened at night. This is coming from a woman, me, who has her feet solidly on the ground and has no outwardly psychic abilities and skeptic is her middle name.

I was awoken abruptly in the middle of the night by myself having a Huge jump back into my body. I don’t normally think of it like this, I kind of just think of it as waking up abruptly, but last night I describe it as a Huge Jump back in. I know I was awake, wanting to go back to sleep. But soon, I “FELT”, not saw, a Tremor coming from my spiritual core, or coming as a vibration to my spirit. I don’t know how else to describe it. I’ve never had an experience like this. It was not an earthquake. Yes, I live in an area of earthquakes and we’ve had a number of small ones this year. All I can describe, is what I felt came spiritually, and I felt it came from the whole earth. I had forgotten to look at my clock and the time, so I don't have a time.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-30-2008 at 02:54 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote