View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #6
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Survey: Who has experienced the “tremor” mentioned by Blossom Goodchild?

Suriel: The channelling coming through Blossom Goodchild does NOT say it will be felt when they arrive.

On page 6 of her channelled messages, it says:

FOL: “Allow us in, for there shall be not one moment of regret should you choose to do so.
Very soon now, people of earth, shall our presence be known to you. This great occasion is to be celebrated by ONE. ALL OF US.
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.”

Blossom said: Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

FOL: “It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.”

This message from the Federation of Light says “within the core of your earth”, and “it shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.” As I read it, it is not about anything that will happen when they arrive.

I still hold to my truth, I believe I may have experienced the tremor and may be willing to post my experience.

I have been doing research… and find that there was an earthquake on October 8th, 2008, of 5.3 magnitude in the Artic Sea. In my truth I believe what I experienced is connected to this. I am doing further research and hopefully will post more.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote