Thread: MORE WiNGMAKERs
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #11
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MORE WiNGMAKERs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
I love the WingMakers material, and of course Lyricus and The Event Temples.

Having been a student for most of my life of the occult, religion, history and philosophy, James offers some incredibly tantalizing information about who and what we are.

He doesn't waver from his intentions and I find myself listening quietly to what he has to say, practicing and studying the material in more and more detail.

In this modern era of information overload it becomes extremely important for all people to be discerning with their time and the information they take in.

The information given to us by James is at the top of my list and if you haven't checked out, it is well worth the effort.

Peace
So some of you (all of you ?!) think that what this 'James' tells you is the truth and real fact ?
Well,
the Wingmakers stuff was a creation of one Mark Hempel, who put this stuff online for the first time in 1998. On the CAUS pages of 1998/1999, you still can find some people's messages, expressing their doubts that the wingmakers.com stuff was real. They were proven right by Mark Hempel himself:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...6f2820903c27f#

He clearly stated here:
"I have all the content. I
created the site to be the blueprint for a film or TV series. It's taken 3
years to produce all of the content. I created everything you'll see on the
site. It's completed integrated."

Below the text, Mark posted the link to his web site wingmakers.com.
That was on Nov, 25, 1998.

So, Hempel is James !

The domain Wingmakers.com was registered to Hempel on June 20, 1998.
Lyricus.org followed on November 4, 2003.

Debunking Hempels creation "The Wingmakers" was a by-product of the 5-year investigation into Bielek's claims.

You can find all the truth about Mark Hemple here -- if you really want to find out what is true and what is not:
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html

But I don't expect somebody of you folks to change your mind - through the years I realized that people claim to look for the truth, but once they are shown / given it, they refuse to accept. Not my problem, only yours...
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote