View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:39 AM   #539
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
What is you information on exclusive soul mates or is this just a comforting thought for people afraid to be alone. It believe in many soul mates as in people youve know and love for many lives. I dont long for my soul mate as i really love all equally. Is there any advancement that requires 2 souls other than reproducing?

Your thoughts on autism?.....
Hi Halebox!

Soulmates exist on a number of levels; such as your intrinsic 'cosmic twinship' and your soul-family.

Your 'cosmic twin' is the incarnation of you, should you have been a biological female.
There are 4 sexual chromosomes; the father's Y0 and X0 and the Mother's X1 and X2.

You so are conceived in FOUR versions: Y0X1 and Y0X2 and X0X1 and X0X2. One of the Mother's X's is a 'disguised' Y from a perfect original supersymmetry YX|XY (AdamEve or Cosmic Man then bifurcating into YX+XX and symbolically in the 'rib' of Adam as X-1=Y).

The New StarHuman template will reform this quadruplicity, associated with a quadrupling of the DNA/RNA codex of 8x8=64 codon couplings of nucleotidal base pairings into 4x64=256 and as the 12D-DNA helix.

In the course of your incarnational journey as a 'Group-Soul' you manifest all of those four identities and so both male and female in bisexual associations.
Iow, the 'disguised' Y sexchromosome of the mother results in baseperfect and baseimperfect coupling of mutated genes termed in the Thuban archives as the Babylon Gene, the Sodom Gene and the Gomorrah Gene.

Section I.2
ii. Your Holy Family in Name and Descent and Archetype

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id163.html

The 'exclusivity' of your twin soul so refers to this archetype as your 'Family-Soul' being yourself.

Most generally, autism is the phenomenon of the soul entity deciding to incarnate in such a manner as to partially derestrict the interaction mechanisms between the subconscious and the waking consciousness selfstates.

In the 'ordinary' waking consciousness, access to the subconscious is largely restricted by the environmental stimuli.
Everyone becomes 'autistic' when in the REM state of the alpha cycles of the dreaming self. Autism is just a label and clinical importance and interference with drugs and electrochemical agencies is unwarranted.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-16-2010 at 06:43 AM.