View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #444
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Anchor!

Many of these questions are imbued with duality, fear of others and self and suspicion.
Allow me to answer them from the Thuban perspective.

A few valuable questions to ask are these:

1) "Who does this information source appear to be?"
Why does it matter from whence data derives from. Is the messenger more important than the message?

2) "What are they telling me?"
The label of 'they' again 'puts the cart before the horse' and accentuates the 'me' as being in some manner compromised or threatened.

3) "Do they really know what they are talking about?"
All information can be evaluated and analysed, if not say in technical terms of scientific methodolgy; then ALWAYS in terms of resonating with one's individuated database or not.

4) "Are they saying what they REALLY mean?"
If the purveyor of the data states that the information is true, relative to its source; then the evaluation of this data becomes an exercise of relative correlation and extension of the receiver's own database. It is so subjective and provided the purveyor is genuine, alternative interpretations between source and sink remain possible.

5) "Where might their information be coming from?"
Why is it important from where data derives from? If you open your letterbox and you find a nice message or present sent anonymously, will you reject the message or present because you are unsure of its sender?

6) "What motive might they have for telling me this thing?"
Again, what has the 'motive' of anyone to do with the information, subject to evaluation by the 'cosmic self'?

7) "What are they hoping that I believe?"
The data is not deviced to make anyone 'believe' in it or 'follow it'. It is simply information to consider, reject or incorporate.

8) "Why would they want me to believe this thing?"
Non sequitur following the above.

9) "What are they trying to motivate me to do with my personal power; discover and embrace it within myself, or surrender it elsewhere in worship or obedient subservience?"
'They' are not trying to motivate any negation of 'personal power'; but to enhance this 'personal power' in simply extending the data base, say of possibilities.
Labels used here, like 'worship' and 'obedient subservience' indicate great insecurity within the 'personal powerbase' of the questioner.
Any cosmic multidimensional entity possessing a basic platform of 'personal power' would eschew such labeings applied to its 'individual core'.
The using of the label 'personal' indicates the prevalence of 'individuated ego' in favour of a 'collective ego of divinity aka the 'greater ego'.

10) "If they are trying to help me, what are they trying to help me to achieve and how could believing this thing empower me?"
In extending the data base of information any truly unbiased soul entity can choose from to allow a more informed decision making.

11) "If they are covertly trying to mislead me, how might I be harmed in
believing them?"
The 'inner knowing' of an 'spiritually informed and self-trained' soul-entity will prevent any misleading of the entity by 'false' information. Then no 'harm' can befall the entity. Again the labelling indicates fear of the unknown and mindful insecurities harboured by the entity.

12) "Are they inspiring me to lead through my own inner spiritual power and wisdom, or are they seducing me to believe that I am personally powerless and so must blindly follow an external power source to save me?"
Should the shared data, whatever of it is processed (much data incromprehensible by the waking consciousness can be evaluated and processed by the subconscious and the superconsciousness will KNOW the data in unity) be 'acceptable' then the 'inner spiritual power' will be enhanced. Should the shared data be rejected by the waking consciousness; then the 'spiritual power' will also be enhanced through the processings of the sub- and superconscious agencies of the entity.

13) "If I believe this thing, will it assist me in becoming more awakened,
aware, loving, kind, responsible, strong, spiritually alive, intelligent, wise,
compassionate, WHOLE and effective human being?"
The question of 'believing' never arises. The shared data either complements the receiver in an extension of its assimilated information base or it complements the receiver in processed and rejected data relative to the three consciousness modalities.

Abraxas

Fantastic, thank you!