View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #75
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I had a dream in which I saw a simple short equation but only remembered this L=??^2. And reading all in the link I find the L=mr^2 and I realized it was that!
Sometimes Dreams can take the form of Precognition, and since I've also had experiences in which one could actually get a glimpse of the future, I know your case is real.

My opinion on this, from a more scientific standpoint, is that REM sleep can either stimulate certain DNA and specifically receptors in the brain in a way that allows for stimulation of the Sixth Sense. That extra sense is very real, it is probably the biggest of all secrets, the PTB are afraid of this more than anything else, not something many people in the world know unfortunately.

However furthering your understanding of how dreams stimulate ESP, and then trying to apply the same or similar when in a waking state. And as such you'll find many spiritual people strongly recommending Meditation, not a surprise. A state of complete relaxation and creative visualization. Very similar to sleep.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote