View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #24
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
I could not agree more on this to you; but i see a bigger picture; and i think it is cyclical in nature that our earth goes through. In Yuga system, if you believe, it is 26,000 years cycle where "Satayuga" being the most enlightened one and "Kaliyuga" being the most dark one; however as per this Hindu mythology, we have completed our "prison" and we are on the way to enlightenment again. I personally think that both "Light" and "Dark" forces work together and it is an ascension process that every soul has to go through both "enlightened" and "dark" times so as to ascend and once they are ascended; it is their choice to come back here and again repeat the cycle, or come back and help other civilizations in their ascension process.....I think now the time is upon us and the choice is also with us!!

Light & Dark are both loving Children of Great Spirit
I agree with the cyclical nature process. But I think it can also be coupled with a spiral decent. A fractal/spiral/cyclical design seems to represent a reasonable structure for the blending of light and dark. It suggests that this process happens but in a different scale and frequency each time around.

Atleast this is what ive been pondering lately.

Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote