View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #203
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Thanks, 777, for all of your effort. I could probably ask dozens of questions about your last post, but I will limit the questions to three for now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The 3 levels of the Mitre would be the 3 degrees of Masonry.
Just 3? I thought there were 33 degrees of Masonry. And some say there are even more than that.

Quote:
The symbolism of the two keys represent the masculine and feminine nature of the universe.
The crosses or Xs in the keys represent the unlocking of the Christ consciousness ,with the knowledge to turn the keys.
How does an "X" equate to Christ consciousness? Because "X" is 24? Or because the area inside the brain, spanning both hemispheres, looks like an "X"? Or something else?

Quote:
the X or cross inside the keys is symbolic of the 4 directions,4 seasons,animal nature and the four cardinal points in the Zodiac
Now it seems like you are relating the "X" to something different. I'm confused....

Quote:
The Phallic is symbolic of the nature of fleshly desire that must be overcome by all initiates, who dare to walk the spiritual path.
Are you saying that one must basically give up sex in order to have any hope of getting enlightened?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote