Thread: David Wilcock.
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #34
1love
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock.

i believe in these days and time we at least must acknowledge the dark forces in the world in order to know what we are up against without letting it consume us. yes, there are prophecies and visitors from other timelines that may or may not know what our fate is. there is no question that the earth is changing in many ways but that doesn't take away from the fact all of us together have the power of free will. we do have the power to change and turn this ship in a new direction. yes, there is some repairing that the ship needs and there will be obstacles in the way but we have realize the fact that we are responsible for focusing on the positive things. the judgement is coming, it's now for crying out loud, and it will define us as true spiritual beings. I once read that one must be positive to everything on this physical plane in order to counteract the negative and be only negative to the one universal spirit which the separate self will eventually come to grips with. there are very good people that have high connections like fulford, burishe, and wilcock and we must have a high morale for our family of enlightened individuals. i love all of you and please maintain the light!
1love is offline   Reply With Quote