View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Traipsing up a hill once in search of hazelnuts, I think, I shocked the pants off my family by, asking why we kept coming back over and over again to do the same things? They responded, what picking hazelnuts? No, I said living. I was 5 years old. I followed it by asking why all the spaceships go up in space, some of them should definaltely go down...........hehehehe

They have been looking at me funny ever since. I need no proof, however its a perfectly valid question.

take it easy

Yeah, my parents were so amazed at something I was trying to show them when I was a crawling infant that they took a picture of me pointing at Eugene McCarthy and jabbering at them. They actually got out the Kodak and took a picture. I saw the picture once and am hoping I will find it again in the pile of photos stacked in my basement.

So often when people say "proof" they are being strictly left-brained, like it is some sort of god. "Proof" comes from using both sides of the brain, which is a fleshly archetype of the mind and the being who runs the whole show.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote