View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #318
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Dom, if i received a repetitive message i know this is of the hive mind AI system this would sound robotic, when i receive telepathic messages i either hear that persons voice (whom i would know) and there is one on this site i can do this with full conversations take place where we ask each other things and we answer. or i do receive it as though it is my voice speaking through me, now you can say AH! is this coming from your brain? No and this is hard to define and understand the full workings of it but it is a complete knowing, and energy connects back and the knowledge flows through, you never dismiss this information because it is a knowing within you. Does that make sense i wish i could explain myself more.
The reptiles can also speak telepathically, the warlord that attacked me told me telepathically that he had been looking for me for a long long time, i got the feeling he meant maybe hundreds of years maybe longer.
The second reptile with him looked of the same caste type creature and of the same hierarchy both dressed in battle armour chest plates, but this second one i could feel a difference, after the attack i received by the first one the evil one i shall call him, he left me leaving the 2nd to deal with me at this point i thought i was going to die literally because i thought i was going to go through the same attack as the first, but the 2nd one started healing me it was touch but i do not wish to go deeper into this and speak of it but i could feel compassion from this rep and the healing started straight away.At that point i was branded on my right arm with a mark i was told telepathically it was a sign of protection.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote