View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experience with light entities

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
I've never read about the 10 insights.. but am very intrigued! Got a link? or if I google will I get info?
http://www.crystalinks.com/celestineprophecy06.html

I haven't read it in 10 years, but you'll be amazed reading it as you see you have many of the insights already, the 10th insight has to do with higher vibrations and crossing over...

It might answer your question on the light entities you've been seeing...

This is a list of the 10 insights from the link above...

Quote:
Insight #1 ... Reality is consciousness manifest in electromagnetic grids of experience. We ONLY manifest physically by grid connection.

Insight #2 ... If you are emotionally balanced you will attract that which will keep you in balance. If you have emotional problems, and are in denial, you will attract drama!

Insight #3 ... Think outside the box :: Observe what, when, and how you sabotage the patterns of your life. This is a form of manifestation by your soul after its energy reserve with existing patterns is depleted.

Insight #4 ... DNA :: We all search for different things ... love, power, money, recognition, healing, etc. Manifesting the desired result goes to one's programming and the DNA code they came here to play out. Use your family's DNA patterns as a guide.

Insight #5 ... Healing systems cannot teach you how to manifest, but can give perspectives about your emotional body and soul decisions. Psychologically speaking, it is the subconscious mind that is the driver of it all, therefore you have to link to that part of who you are to understand your patterns past, present, and future.

Insight #6 ... When trying to manifest, one must consider a whole host of peripheral streams of interconnected energies based on attaining that which one thinks they want.

Insight #7 ... Learning to manifest and shift grids creates synchronicities which may have underlying repercussions.

Insight #8 ... Observe your patterns and face the truth about limitations, so manifestation can evolve within the guidelines of your life.

Insight #9 ... Self-awareness will help you unfold your true potential and heal old wounds.

Insight #10 ... The nature of reality is an ever evolving hologram that is about to manifest souls into their true essence, the Shiny Ones.
Another Coincidence, the story/adventure is based in Peru in the land of the Mayans...

I would definitely read both books if you can find them before watching the movie, I enjoyed the movie, they did a good job putting it together, but it didn't capture everything you will get from the book. If the movie is being shown in your area, its a must see, the crowd that gathers to watch it will be buzzing with power... It attracts a special "kind"

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-10-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote