View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #49
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things NewEngland....redux

Greetings to all,

It was good to meet those of you in attendance in Manchester. Mr. Mike, the link you put up is not available. Could you re-post? Gregor, I am in agreement with you that this winter is and will be an important phase of time, to hunker down and continue on making preparations for next Spring. Many of us are still attempting to divine where to position and place our respective selves (and those we care about and love).

It is obvious to those of us who are actively watching (and waking up to) the events of our world, that these are rapidly shifting times. Today, is the much talked about day...the 7th, and I intuit much is going down behind the scenes. I pulled some money out of the bank yesterday and converted it into food and supplies. Not from a place of fear, but out of a growing sense that I must keep taking incremental (elemental), practical steps towards getting through a long, cold, uncertain winter in this bio-region.

I am striving to stay centered amidst the unknowns of this de-stabilizing period in human evolution and not feed into the massive (orchestrated) fear and anxiety that is present all around us. This is an incredible opportunity for ingenuity and true community building. We are on the cusp of something we cannot yet fully see. No doubt, these are difficult, dark times. We must arouse courage to face whatever comes, no matter how history plays out.

As St. Clair said, we must be flexible, malleable during this period. Vigilance, watchfulness, a growing immunity to the chaos surrounding us. Let us, the Ground Crew, continue on in this process of waking up. Let's keep the dialogue going amongst us. We are the warriors of Light, the peaceful warriors. Let us inspire one another to keep our inner balance amidst the social disruption and madness ahead. This is all leading to a new age in the evolution of the Earth, of humanity, of Spirit...lest we forget this truth.

Peace and Light to the World and to you my brothers.

Kusala
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote