Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Smelling conspiracy in plane bomb suspect arrest incident

taken from ; http://worldreports.org/news

read the whole article entitled;

28* Dec* 2009* OFFICIAL: MONEY SABOTEURS = ECONOMIC TERRORISTS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ATTEMPTED AIRCRAFT SABOTAGE UPDATE + INDONESIAN CONNECTION

DUTCH-INDONESIAN LINK WITH ATTEMPTED AIRCRAFT ‘BOMBING’

On 28th December, we appended the following at the top of this current report [see above]:

A trusted source informs us that Kurt Haskell, a lawyer from Michigan, is the source of the following UNCONFIRMED information:

The Nigerian involved in the suspected false-flag attempt on the aircraft flying from Schiphol, Amsterdam, to Detroit, was accompanied by a well-dressed Western male who accosted security staff at the Dutch airport and ordered them to allow the Nigerian to pass through security without a passport check and a proper security search. The security staff stated that they would have to consult superiors, which they did. The Nigerian was then allowed through controls without any impediment. Looks like a US Homeland Security set-up.

A further (new) trusted source in St Louis, MO, has just drawn our attention to the following links, from which you will observe that Kurt Haskell was on Northwest Airlines Flight 353 from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, to Detroit on Christmas Day. The links contain a photograph of Mr Haskell’s Boarding Pass, CONFIRMING that he was on the flight, as well as a photograph of Mr Haskell and his wife, who were returning to Detroit via Amsterdam from a safari trip in Africa.

• The report is therefore CONFIRMED. A suggestion that Mr Haskell was the Nigerian's handler is almost certainly a piece of far-fetched disinformation disseminated for diversionary purposes. Some of Mr Haskell's comments appear naive, but that does not prove he was the handler.

The source for these two reports, Sheena Harrison, serving Metro Detroit Local News, quotes Mr Haskell verbatim. The US lawyer thought that the man looked Indian. But our new trusted source very accurately and cleverly points out:

‘Mr Haskell describes the man [the well-dressed accomplice] as “Indian”, but this could have been INDONESIAN’. She elaborates that Indonesians are now routinely found at all levels of society and Government in The Netherlands.

This is accurate, as the Editor knows first-hand, having in the past purchased printing services from The Netherlands, which entailed flying from Gatwick to Rotterdam for meetings.

Given President Obama’s INDONESIAN BACKGROUND, this insight is prospectively of IMMENSE GLOBAL IMPORTANCE, and also throws new light onto the crass terrorism dimension of the World Revolution, while at the same time revealing, yet again, how careless, clumsy, stupid, cack-handed, amateurish and demented are the controllers of this satanic revolutionary activity, as they seek to hide behind deniability at all times for their planned abominations.

Recall that as Satan is the author of lies and confusion, everything that these infested maniacs do, winds up in total confusion, and goes badly wrong, so that they lose control of everything.

What then happens is that their criminalised intelligence associates are lumbered with the task of developing elaborate cover-up operations to hide the truth of this revolutionary activity from the Rest of Us. But as these people ‘mess up’ all the time, we wind up knowing about it, anyway.

If there is indeed a revolutionary counterintelligence-linked Indonesian dimension, this would be no surprise whatsoever, as the Japanese buried gold stolen from their ransacking of 12 East Asian countries during the years of their Far Eastern Empire (1895-1945) in Indonesia (Dutch East Indies) as well as in the Philippines.

CHECK OUT THE LINKS AND SEE MR HASKELL’S BOARDING PASS
The texts that can be checked out from the links given here, are appended here below the links. The Editor thanks our new correspondent for this information and the Indonesian linkage insight, which is a brilliant piece of lateral thinking:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in..._aboard_n.html

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...says_at_l.html

• The first report by Sheena Harrison is timed and dated 6:49am Detroit Time, 26th December 2009. It cites Mr Haskell as having reported as follows:

'I was on this flight today and am thankful to be alive. My wife and I were returning from an African safari and had this connecting flight through Amsterdam. I sat in row 27, which was 7 rows behind the terrorist. I got to see the whole thing take place and it was very scary. Thanks to a few quick acting people I am still alive today'.

'For those of you talking about airline security, I was next to the terrorist when he checked in at the Amsterdam airport early on Christmas. My wife and I were playing cards directly in front of the check-in counter. This is what I saw (and I relayed this to the FBI when we were held in Customs):

An Indian man in a nicely dressed suit around age 50 approached the check-in counter with the terrorist and said: "This man needs to get on this flight and he has no passport". The two of them were an odd pair as the terrorist is a short, black man that looked like he was very poor and looks around age 17. (Although I think he is 23 he doesn't look it). It did not cross my mind that they were terrorists, only that the two looked weird together. The ticket-taker said "you can't board without a passport". The Indian man then replied: "He is from Sudan, we do this all the time".

I can only take from this to mean that it is difficult to get passports from Sudan and this was some sort of sympathy ploy. The ticket-taker then said "You will have to talk to my manager", and sent the two down a hallway. I never saw the Indian man again as he wasn't on the flight. It was also weird that the terrorist never said a word in this exchange. Anyway, somehow, the terrorist made it onto the plane. I am not sure if it was a bribe or just sympathy from the security manager.

FBI also arrested a different Indian man while we were held in Customs after a bomb-sniffing dog detected a bomb in his carry-on bag and he was searched after we landed. This was later confirmed while we were in Customs when an FBI agent said to us: "You are all being moved to another area because this area is not safe. Read between the lines. Some of you saw what just happened". (The arrest of the other Indian man). I am not sure why this hasn't made it into any news story, but I stood about 15-20 feet away from the other Indian man when he was cuffed and arrested after his search.

What also didn't make the news is that we were held on the plane for 20 minutes AFTER IT LANDED! A bomb could have gone off then. This wasn't too smart of security to not let us off the plane...'.

• The second report by Sheena Harrison is timed and dated 2:22pm Detroit Time, 26th December:

The caption to the photo of Mr Haskell’s passport reads:
Kurt Haskell's boarding pass for NWA Flight 253.

Update: Dutch police investigating report of accomplice in Northwest Flight 235 terror plot:

A Michigan man who was aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 says he witnessed Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab trying to board the plane in Amsterdam without a passport.

Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., who posted an earlier comment about his experience, talked exclusively with MLive.com and confirmed he was on the flight by sending a picture of his boarding pass. He and his wife, Lori, were returning from a safari in Uganda when they boarded the NWA flight on Friday.

Haskell said he and his wife were sitting on the ground near their boarding gate in Amsterdam, which is when they saw Mutallab approach the gate with an unidentified man.

Kurt and Lori Haskell are attorneys with Haskell Law Firm in Taylor. Their expertise includes bankruptcy, family law and estate planning.

While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said: 'He's from Sudan and we do this all the time'”.

Mutallab is Nigerian. Haskell believes the man may have been trying to garner sympathy for Mutallab's lack of documents by portraying him as a Sudanese refugee.

The ticket agent referred Mutallab and his companion to her manager down the hall, and Haskell didn't see Mutallab again until after he allegedly tried to detonate an explosive on the plane.

Haskell said the flight was mostly unremarkable. That was until he heard a flight attendant say she smelled smoke, just after the pilot announced the plane would land in Detroit in 10 minutes. Haskell got out of his seat to view the brewing commotion.

“I stood up and walked a couple feet ahead to get a closer look, and that's when I saw the flames”, said Haskell, who sat about seven rows behind Mutallab. “It started to spread pretty quickly. It went up the wall, all the way to ceiling”.

Haskell, who described Mutallab as a diminutive man who looks like a teenager, said about 30 seconds passed between the first mention of smoke and when Mutallab was subdued by fellow passengers. “He didn't fight back at all. This wasn't a big skirmish”, Haskell said. “A couple guys jumped on him and hauled him away”.

The ordeal has left Haskell and his wife a little shaken. Flight attendants were screaming during the fire and the pilot sounded notably nervous when bringing the plane in for a landing, he said.

“Immediately, the pilot came on and said two words: emergency landing”, Haskell said. “And that was it. The plane sped up instead of slowing down. You could tell he floored it”.

As Mutallab was being led out of the plane in handcuffs, Haskell said he realized that was the same man he saw trying to board the plane in Amsterdam.

Passengers had to wait about 20 minutes before they were allowed to exit the plane. Haskell said he and other passengers waited about six hours to be interviewed by the FBI.

About an hour after landing, Haskell said he saw another man being taken into custody. But a spokeswoman from the FBI in Detroit said Mutallab was the only person taken into custody'.

• FURTHER DEVELOPMENT APPENDED 10:45PM UK TIME 30TH DECEMBER 2009:

Mr Haskell disseminated the following update at about 9:30pm UK time, so 3:30pm CST:

'Just to give everyone an update. I had a visit from the FBI yesterday. They brought in several photos including one I casually identified to them as "The man they won't admit exists that they detained in customs". Amazingly, they changed their story and admitted that this 2nd Indian [sic: Ed.] man was still being held in Customs on "immigration issues" (i.e. no passport) last night. So, their first story that only one man had been detained was apparently untruthful'.

'I got a several minute close up look at the terrorist in Amsterdam and he has quite a different look about him [sic: Ed.]. Further, there were very few black persons on our flight or at the airport and he was rather easy for me to identify later. Hope this helps. Thanks Mlive and those that continue to be supportive. KH'.

• Note: The Dutch security service is reported in the British press to have DENIED that the Nigerian passed through airport checks without a passport. Specifically, a spokesman for the Netherlands Counter-Terrorism Office said on 29th December 2009:

'He had a passport and a valid visa for the United States and KLM had clearance on the passenger list to carry him to the US'. So someone is lying. The procedure when these World Revolutionary operations are botched (whether deliberately so or not) is for conflicting information to be piled systematically upon conflicting information, creating a picture of total confusion that they hope cannot be unravelled. The following link contains a further report from the same source cited above. We haven't extracted the text, as it can easily be accessed from this link:

<http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/flight_253_passenger_tells_msn.html>;
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote