View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:19 AM   #691
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA. I just want to let Bill know that you can find me on You-tube under Boxed Entertainment 21.

I have a huge following in the gaming community and am considered one of the best VG reviewers about, I am here because as you saw you managed to do dumbass thing by pissing off Kinsue and even though we have our differences, I will state on record that I went out with Heather Anderson for a three weeks, but the long distance thing screwed it up, she had issues and yeah she stayed with Ben and his wife for a good while. Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

http://www.youtube.com/user/boxedent...1?blend=1&ob=4

go to page 152 on my comments you'll see ReaperT2000 one of Joanie's alias names. I still called her heather for her finger quote security. and yeah she was pregnant and no I,m not ****ing talking to you about that.

for a real picture of Joanie look here, I'm done! Now do what you should have from the giddy up! But here's a tip our detectives use get to know a guy before you judge him. I'll keep anonymous off your back, for now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherjjAnderson989

Marco

marcus sparacio says he's one of the NYPD...an overconfident one, it transpires.

the family name sparacio (of sicilian origin) is fairly rare in the states - some 35.000 or less. his surnema happens to handsomely tie in with his projected personality - sparacio comes from SPARARE = to FIRE (a shot gun); to HIT; also EXAGGERATE...

he may be using his real name, if not, he is saying more..the whole affair sounds a special war against avalon.. not a case to get polarised

best wishes l

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: personal request
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote