View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #39
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Anti-Gun Land Bill On The Move

This literally makes me ill. The peace and love crowd honestly believes if we were to pass laws banning guns that all would be ok because we can meditate in the age of love and light without a fight.

Yes, this is all energetics, but the only reason we have the little freedoms we do have in Amerika is the fact that we neandrathal hicks believe it is our right to keep and bear arms as it is written in our constitution. It's an inalienable right and one that cannot be removed by a law.

Let me tell you something.

IN EVERY COUNTRY THAT ONCE HAD FREEDOM, THE FIRST THING A TOTALITARIAN REGIME DID IS REGISTER FIREARMS!

Then after they registered them, they confiscated them! Then after they confiscated them, they killed anyone who disagreed with them. Then after they killed anyone who disagreed with them, it took a world war to free them. The only reason people have the right to demonstrate and complain in this country is because of the people who are willing to fight and die for their rights defending the constitition.

YES, I CONFESS IT NOW, I AM A NEANDRATHAL WHO WILL NEVER WILLINGLY GIVE UP MY RIGHTS.

Now, if you want to help bring about the complete take over of America before we can meditate this love and light utopia in, by all means support the banning of evil firearms.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote