View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Al Gore won't debate Lord Christopher Monckton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
Why on earth would Al Gore debate this guy anyway? Maybe the reason Al Gore won't debate him has nothing to do with being scared, and everything to do with Mockton being a comparative nobody.
What a well researched comment, incredibly enlightening. You've persuaded me now, I thought the whole thing was a hoax. But now that I know that he's a "comparative nobody", I feel re-assured re carbon taxes, bring them on!! I want to pay more taxes. Please help Goldman Sachs stay afloat, they can't fail, and I wish them all the best with their futures trading. I'm going to walk to work now, use candles, and generate electricity on a exercise bike, so I can turn the net on and be educated by your excellent posts. I know Mr Gore is setting an example with his energy consumption and I want to follow suite. And who said the polar bear population has more than quadrupled in recent years, what a nobody whoever that was, and who said all the planets are going through climate change, what BS. Sorry I just farted also!

ps- what's a climategate!! Does it keep sheep in???

Last edited by Kojak; 01-05-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote